Friday 22 May 2015

Home Made Fields

I had an impromptu terrain making weekend and ended up making these fields.
I'd had the brown rigged mat kicking around for ages and always had meant to do something with it.
I glued it down to a bit of ply-board to give it solidity.  Then I glued cat litter around the edges.
I covered the cat litter in emulsion paint to help bind it together, before painting it various greys.
With the stones in place I then glued the foliage on top.

After that I set about making each field different, using whatever terrain making stuff I had to hand.

Gale force nine autumn mix...

Static grass and water effects
Parched grass and a rock
Static grass and some artillery damage
Plain old static grass
Bit of a mix
Static grass and tufts
Hope you like them

Winner Dave

2 comments: