Monday 4 March 2013

Volksgrenadiers - Pioneers

Hello

So I have another unit of Winter Germans for you to enjoy! 

Having had lots of experience with British para's one of the army types I hate playing is a fortified list. Due to all the obstacles I've really begun to appreciate pioneers, hence I got them for my Volksgrenadiers.
The models are super sexy IMHO! As well as winter gear you have some lovely poses with minesweepers, mines and flamethrowers. 
The casting themselves was average with a bit of flash but not excessive amounts.
Behind defense lines - but sods law I'll be attacking!
Well I hope you like them, till next time.

DrCox

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff. One of Battlefront's better infantry packs I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! They were a real pleasure to paint

    ReplyDelete