Wednesday 20 February 2013

Flammpanzers going to Flamm....

...and Hetzer's going to Hetz

Hi All Dr Cox here again with my latest units.
I like Ben's para's most this way!
For the TOWG I realised I needed the iconic Flammpanzer Hetzer, so picked up the 5 Hetzer box, but what to do with the remaining 2? Well that was simple, buy a 6th Hetzer...

I did them as one batch, returning to my previous scheme for painting tanks, before picking out the transfers.


Whilst I've yet to use the Flammpanzers, I've tried the Hetzers, and their most useful ability is their size, I mean they are tiny, even walls are pretty good at hiding them!

The Hetzers are going to join my volksgrenadiers for now, so keep an eye out for a list discussion soon.


Anyway hope you like them, and thanks for reading

Dr Cox

3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I wasn't aware the Hetzer was a flamethrower tank - I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flames need to be followed up with some Fearless tank eating infantry.
    Lots of fun and burning tanks you shall leave in your trail of destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys, love the hetzer model - wish it had plastic tracks though

    ReplyDelete