Tuesday 1 May 2012

Operation Sea Lion- A Global Campaign!

Hello All

As most of you will know WWPD is running a world wide FOW campaign based on a factional 1944 invasion of Britain. Now as someone who loves campaigns and is a veteran of many GW Global campaign I'm really looking forward to this! It's always a good chance to play more games and as I have just finished my Hungarian Assault Gun Company and have been a bit disappointed that I haven't played more games with them I will be jumping at the chance to play more games.

 If you haven't seen it yet you can sign up here - http://www.operationsealion.net

The WWPD Forum page is here - http://forum.wwpd.net/viewforum.php?f=8


Now to sort out my first game, look out for a AAR soon!

Ben

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, will have to see if my pals are up for it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with the right group it could be a blast! My group is now planning on fighting over are home areas of Bournemouth, Poole and East Dorset, in a narrative campaign. So far there is 6 of us involved, I hope we can get a few more. But I'll say the details for a post in a few days.

      Delete